Too easy to bother with measurements.
Sesame Oven-Roasted Potato Wedges
Too easy to bother with measurements!
Author: APB: Eats
- Baby Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced into wedges (use as many as you like; regular-size Yukon Golds work too, but may take more time to slice)
- Olive oil (to coat)
- Sesame seeds (shake on as heavily as you like)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Optional: garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place potato wedges in a bowl; toss in just enough olive oil to coat. Shake on sesame seeds, salt, and pepper (and garlic powder, if desired) to taste.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a baking pan.Transfer the potatoes to the lined baking pan and spread out into one layer (do not overlap wedges).
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. (Time will vary based on how many you make; I recommend flipping them at the halfway mark or as one side begins to get golden and crisp.)
Making them tomorrow!