A can’t-miss recipe courtesy of Vedge Restaurant chef/owners Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby. My only change? Using baby Yukon Golds instead of fingerlings. Choose your favorite.
Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes with Creamy Worcestershire Sauce
A can't-miss recipe courtesy of Vedge Restaurant chef/owners Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby. My only change? Using baby Yukon Golds instead of fingerlings. Choose your favorite.
Author: Vedge Restaurant via APB: Eats
- 1 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup vegan mayo (preferably Hampton Creek's Just Mayo)
- 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce (such as Annie's)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegan sugar (such as Florida Crystals)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooling, in a food processor combine the mayo, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper, and pulse until smooth.
- Toss the warm potatoes in a bowl with the sauce and serve immediately.