Six ingredients and three minutes until you’re enjoying pudding that tastes like pumpkin pie filling.
Tip: Even better served with a dollop of homemade coconut whipped cream.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Six ingredients and three minutes until you're enjoying pudding that tastes like pumpkin pie filling. Don't forget the coconut whipped cream!
Author: APB: Eats
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts or raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or make your own, and use 1 teaspoon of it: 1 teaspoon cinnamon + ¼ teaspoon nutmeg + ¼ teaspoon ginger + ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes (or until smooth and creamy). Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender or food-processor bowl as necessary.
- Refrigerate pudding for an hour or two before serving so it stiffens a bit (unless you can't wait...)