Let’s make this super easy and forego measurements, shall we?
Note: This recipe uses plant-based smoked mozzarella from Miyoko’s Kitchen. Visit their website to find a store near you that carries their delicious plant-based cheeses and butter, or order directly on their website. If you have a plant-based mozzarella you make or prefer, use that instead!
- A big tomato (or some small ones)
- Miyoko's Kitchen Smoked Vegan Mozz (or your own homemade vegan mozzarella or favorite brand)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Slice tomatoes and plant-based mozzarella into roughly equal size thickness.
- Stack alternating slices of tomato and cheese, making sure to lay basil leaves between them.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.